PMM SCAR 16/17 HD Rail Elimination Panels
Parker Mountain Machine is proud to offer the first Rail Elimination Panel kit for both the SCAR 16/17 Weapon systems.
CNC'd in-house out of T6-6061 aluminum then hardcoated per military standards. The PMM Rail Elimination Panels are a low Profile and light weight solution to completely elimination the Factory Rail sections while still maintaining the use of the Captive Torx bolt on the front "horseshoe" receiver carrier on the SCAR 16/17.
- 2x PMM Rail Elimination Panels Finished in either a Black or FDE 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple using the factory intended 1913 Rail Mounting points on your SCAR.
- Ergonomically designed Panels in either "SQUARE" or "ERGO" as well as "SMOOTH" or DIMPLED"
- PMM Rail Elimination Panels install in minutes with no permanent weapon modification.
- PMM Rail Elimination Panels will Work with any SCAR equipped with or without the PMM MRE or KRE Rail Extension
- Ultra lite weight/Low Profile design.
- "SQUARE/DIMPLED" Panel Weighs .25oz "SQUARE/SMOOTH" Panel weighs .28oz
- "ERGO/DIMPLED" Panel Weighs .24oz "ERGO/SMOOTH" Panel weighs .25oz
- PMM Rail Elimination Panels sit only .060" off the receiver once installed