PMM SCAR 17S Barrel Pinning and Welding Service ***BOOKS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AS OF 2/01/2019***
DUE TO DEMAND AND PENDING LEAD TIMES ALL BARREL WORK BOOKS ARE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AS OF 2/01/2019 LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MILITARY PLEASE CONTACT JAROD DIRECTLY AT JAROD@PARKERMOUNTAINMACHINE.COM
PMM is proud to now offer an affordable SCAR 16 SBR pin and weld service.
PMM Will take your SCAR 17 barrel and Precisely Cut it, Crown it, thread it then finally pin and weld on the Muzzle break or Flash hider of your choice to meet the BATF requirement of 16"
- Proper Gas screw Installed for Overall length of Barrel as well as 2 extra's in different sizes supplied.
- Barrel threading is concentric with the bore of the barrel.
- gas system gets cleaned at time of barrel service
- Barrel gets sized Based on the overall length of the Flash Hider or Muzzle brake to meet the 16 inch minimum.
- Flash hider or Muzzle Brake of your choice get pinned and welded at the 6 O'clock position on the barrel.
- PMM Highly Recommends the USE of the KBA SCAR Should ring on ALL SCAR 17 Barrel's, PMM Will not be held responsible for Baffle strikes on any PMM CQC barrel jobs Not using this ring to insure Proper Muzzle device Alignment.