PMM FNH 509/509 Midsized RMR & Lightening Slide Cut Service
PMM is now machining FNH 509 slides to mount a Trijicon RMR to your pistol. We are also doing lightning cuts of the slide to reduce felt recoil and add texture for you to better control the manipulation of your slide. The RMR cut will result in a co-witness with suppressor sights (not included). We can cut your slide for any slide mounted red dot sight (Trijicon, Leupold, Vortex, etc).
Choose from a variety of finish options, including our proprietary two-part black epoxy coating, cerakote by United Research and Development, Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) or leave the cut portions of the slide metal bare.
PRODUCT DETAILS: PLEASE READ:
- When choosing the Style of Front slide cuts please reference the galleries at the bottom of the page, They are labled: MODRMR,MOD 0,MOD 1, MOD 2 & MOD 3 you must specify the Front slide cut style in the "COMMENTS" portion of the order when checking out.
- PMM FN509 COVER PLATES ARE IN PRODUCTION, PLEASE CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY FOR UPDATES
- DUE TO PMM POPULARITY THE LEAD TIME ON ANY SLIDE SERVICE IS A MINIMUM OF 1 MONTH FROM THE TIME YOUR SLIDE IS RECEIVED AT OUR FACILITY
- If you choose "yes" for the Trijicon Suppressor height sights the cost of installation is included in the price of the sights
- THE BLACK EPOXY IS NOT AVAILABLE IF YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE LIGHTENING CUTS DONE TO YOUR SLIDE, YOU CAN CHOOSE EITHER BARE METAL (YOUR SLIDE WILL BE RETURNED WITH LIGHTENING CUTS BARE METAL) OR YOU CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE YOUR WHOLE SLIDE CERAKOTED.
- When selecting the "CEREKOTE" option to add to your slide service you will need to select a color form the CEREKOTE home page(link Below) and specify that color in the COMMENTS portion of your order. www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/
- The DLC Cost is the Same as the "CEREKOTE" option and is only available in Black.
- When selecting Titanium Nitride (TiN Gold) please specify which parts you want coated in the COMMENTS portion of your order.
- Skeleton Lightening Cuts have NOT been tested for long term durability, by selecting these cuts, you, the consumer are assuming all liability.
- Any custom work outside the slide packages offered will incur a minimum charge of $150.00 for design and machine time.
Gallery Below Features the FN509 PMM: MODRMR Slide Cut:The MODRMR Slide cut Features only a RMR cut that will work for any Trijicon RMR. If you want another optic cut please E-mail PMM
Gallery Below Features the FN509 PMM: MOD 0 Slide Cut:The MOD 0 Slide cut Features the ribbed edges of the slide as well as the Square center cuts with the 45* slide relief cut. Neither penetrate into the barrel bore.
Gallery Below Features the FN509 PMM: MOD 2 Slide Cut. The difference between on The MOD 2 cut is the center line of "chevron" goes into the barrel bore.