PMM Glock RMR & lightening Slide Cutting Service
135 555 $135.00 - $555.00
PMM is now machining Glock slides to mount a Trijicon RMR to your pistol. We are also doing lightening cuts of the slide to reduce felt recoil and add texture for you to better control the manipulation of your slide. The RMR cut will result in a co-witness with suppressor sights (not included). We can cut your slide for any slide mounted red dot sight (Trijicon, Leupold, Vortex, etc). ~~ If you have not purchased your RMR and wish to do so through PMM please call us at 603-664-9606 and we will give you a discounted rate on the Machine Services.~~
Choose from a variety of finish options, including our proprietary two-part black epoxy coating, cerakote by United Research and Development, Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) or leave the metal bare.
PMM Glock RMR slide Service is Available for the following Models:
- 9×19 mm Parabellum (Glock 17, 17L, 18, 19, 26, 34, 43)
- 10 mm Auto (Glock 20, 29, 40)
- .45 ACP (Glock 21, 30, 36, 41)
- .40 S&W (Glock 22, 23, 24, 27, 35)
- .380 ACP (Glock 25, 28, 42)
- .357 SIG (Glock 31, 32, 33)
- .45 GAP (Glock 37, 38, 39)
PRODUCT DETAILS: PLEASE READ
- Cover Plates are CNC Constructed from 6061 T6511 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Cover Plates are anodized in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat
- A cover plate is not included with the PMM GLOCK RMR Cut service. To protect the slide if you choose to remove your RMR, a cover plate may be purchased separately. A Trijicon Sealing Plate MUST be used under your RMR, and can be purchased separately here on the PMM web site.
- DUE TO PMM POPULARITY THE LEAD TIME ON ANY SLIDE SERVICE IS A MINIMUM OF 1 MONTH FROM THE TIME YOUR SLIDE IS RECEIVED AT OUR FACILITY
- If you choose "yes" for the Ameriglo Suppressor height sights the cost of installation is included in the price of the sights
- THE BLACK EPOXY IS NOT AVAILABLE IF YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE LIGHTENING CUTS DONE TO YOUR SLIDE, YOU CAN CHOOSE EITHER BARE METAL (YOUR SLIDE WILL BE RETURNED WITH LIGHTENING CUTS BARE METAL) OR YOU CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE YOUR WHOLE SLIDE CERAKOTED.
- When selecting the "CEREKOTE" option to add to your slide service you will need to select a color form the CEREKOTE home page(link Below) and specify that color in the COMMENTS portion of your order. www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/
- When selecting Titanium Nitride (TiN Gold) please specify which parts your would like coated in the COMMENTS portion of your order.
- Skeleton Lightening Cuts have NOT been tested for long term durability, by selecting these cuts, you, the consumer are assuming all liability.
- Any custom work outside the slide packages offered will incur a minimum charge of $150.00 for design and machine time.
Gallery Below is of the PMM GLOCK MOD 0 slide cut,this cut retains the factory Markings on the left side of the slide and does not carry over the top of the slide. slide features Trijicon standard HD sights.
Gallery Below is of a PMM GLOCK MOD 2 slide cut, This slide cut removes the factory marking in front of the chamber and carries a Chevron cut up and over the top of the slide.This slide also features the Standard PMM RMR Cut with ZEV technologies Black out suppressor Height sights.PMM also did the Stippling Work & undercutting of the trigger guard.
Gallery Below is of a variety of glocks featuring PMM GLOCK MOD 2 slide cut, This slide cut removes the factory marking in front of the chamber and carries a Chevron cut up and over the top of the slide.This slide also features the Standard PMM RMR Cut with Trijicon suppressor Height Sights.
Gallery Below is of a PMM GLOCK MOD 1 slide cut, This slide cut removes the factory marking in front of the chamber and carries the factory vertical cuts up and over the top of the slide.This slide also features the Standard PMM RMR Cut with ZEV technologies Black out suppressor Height sights.
Gallery Below is of a PMM GLOCK MOD 3 slide cut, This slide cut removes the factory marking in front of the chamber Lightening cuts on the top of the slide penetrate into the barrel channel.This slide also features the Standard PMM RMR Cut with ZEV technologies Black out suppressor Height sights.
Gallery Bellow is a few sight pictures produced by different sights co-witnessed to the optic.
Gallery Bellow is the MOD D on a blank slide, only the front serrations can be done on a Glock factory slide.