PMM H&K VP9/VP40 RMR & Lightening Slide Cut Service W/ Trijicon Suppressor Sights
PMM is now machining H&K VP9 & VP40 slides to mount a Trijicon RMR to your pistol. We are also doing lightning cuts of the slide to reduce felt recoil and add texture for you to better control the manipulation of your slide. The RMR cut will result in a co-witness with suppressor sights (not included). We can cut your slide for any slide mounted red dot sight (Trijicon, Leupold, Vortex, etc.provided the slide has enough room for the optic to be mounted.).
Choose from a variety of finish options such as cerakote by United Research and Development, Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC) or leave the metal bare.
Product Details: PLEASE READ
- Cover Plates are CNC Constructed from 6061 T6511 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Cover Plates are anodized in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hard-coat.
- A cover plate is NOT included with the PMM H&K VP9 OR VP40RMR Cut service. To protect the slide if you choose to remove your RMR, a cover plate may be purchased separately. A Trijicon Sealing Plate MUST be used under your RMR, and can be purchased separately here on the PMM web site.
- DUE TO PMM POPULARITY THE LEAD TIME ON ANY SLIDE SERVICE IS A MINIMUM OF 3 MONTHSFROM THE TIME YOUR SLIDE IS RECEIVED AT OUR FACILITY
- If you choose "yes" for the Trijicon Suppressor height sights the cost of installation is included in the price of the sights
- When selecting the "CEREKOTE" option to add to your slide service you will need to select a color form the CEREKOTE home page(link Below) and specify that color in the COMMENTS portion of your order. www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/
- If you would like Titanium Nitride (TiN Gold) please purchase it separately.
- Skeleton Lightening Cuts have NOT been tested for long term durability, by selecting these cuts, you, the consumer are assuming all liability.
- Any custom work outside the slide packages offered will incur a minimum charge of $150.00 for design and machine time.