PMM SIG P365 SHIELD RMSc Slide Cut Service
PMM is now machining the SIG SAUER P365 slides to mount a SHEILD RMSc Optic to your pistol. Depending upon the iron sight options The SHEILD RMSc cut will result in a perfect co-witness with the Dawson front sight.
The PMM P365 Slide cut for the SHEILD RMSc can be done in one of two ways.
Option#1. SHEILD RMSc Cut in front of the Factory Dovetail. This cut requires the use of suppressor height sights for an almost perfect Co-Witness With either the Trijicon or Ameriglo Suppressor height iron sights.
Option#2.SHEILD RMSc Cut in place of Factory Dovetail. This cut removes the factory Dovetail and uses the integrated rear sight channel of the optic for a back up rear iron sight. Option#2 Also gives you a cover plate with a built in rear sight.
Choose from a variety of finish options, including our proprietary two-part black epoxy coating, cerakote by United Research and Development, Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC), PVD or leave the metal bare.
PRODUCT DETAILS: PLEASE READ
- DUE TO PMM POPULARITY THE LEAD TIME ON ANY SLIDE SERVICE IS A MINIMUM OF 1 MONTH FROM THE TIME YOUR SLIDE IS RECEIVED AT OUR FACILITY
- Option #2 will include a Dawson Precision front sight to achieve the correct height.
- The Black Epoxy coating is a preventative coating, however it can chip over time if the optic is removed and installed multiple times.
- When Choosing Titanium Nitride (TiN Gold) please specify which parts you want coated in the COMMENTS portion of your order.
- Any custom work outside the slide packages offered will incur a minimum charge of $150.00 for design and machine time.