PMM Walther PPQ 9MM Compensator
PMM is proud to announce our new line of pistol compensators.
The PMM Compensator uses a proprietary mounting system much like what is found on all modern rifles utilizing a combination of shims and proper timing of the compensator in relation to the Pistol slide.
Additionally, the PMM compensators utilize a single port design at the 12 O’clock position which maximizes the effectiveness of the compensator in keeping the muzzle of the pistol down and allows the slide to “track” faster and more accurately for follow up shots.
During testing the PMM compensators were designed to work with most factory loaded ammunition but will yield the best function of the pistolwith a +P or Nato spec cartridge. We have adapted our designs to integrate with and complement the design of your pistol so no longer does a compensator have to look like an afterthought slapped on the end of your pistol, Rather it Delivers unmatched performance and looks.
- 7075 Aluminum finished in a type 3 class 2 Black hardcoat anodize.
- No set screws, mounts like a muzzle device on a rifle.
- Captured design ensures that even if your comp comes loose it will not come off or impede function.
- Designed around the Walther factory threaded barrel in 1/2x28
- Technology born and improved upon from out PMM X-Comp pistol.