CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1/ Micro Rear QD Sling Mount
IF GOING ON YOUR MICRO WITH THE FACTORY BRACE, YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL THE MOUNT FACING TOWARDS THE MUZZLE! PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE TECHNICAL NOTICE TO HELP IN SELECTING THE CORRECT MOUNT!
Parker Mountain Machine is proud to offer a low cost and easy
Quick disconnect sling mount for your CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 pistol or rifle that eliminates the need for a sloppy Mash Hook or "KeyRing" style Sling mount.
CNC'd in-house out of 6061 aluminum then hardcoated per military standards these QD Sling mounts are a low cost simple way to improve your operating functions for your CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol or rifle.
- Finished in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat in Both FDE & Black
- Mounting hardware and locktite included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple using the factory rear sling Mount Tang.
- Kits features mutli-position locking detent or the 360* rotating feature for the QD sling Mount
- Mounts install in minutes with no weapon modification.
- Ultra lite weight/Low Profile design
- Designed for both a Left Handed or Right Handed shooters
- rear QD mount weighs .28oz with hardware
|File Size:||1049 kb|
The PMM CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Rear QD mount can be mounted on either side of the Rear sling tang and sit horizontal depending upon the Side/Style of Mount you choose.
Right Side Rear QD Mounting:
Normal mounting of a Right side Rear QD will be towards the rear of the Weapon and will position the QD swivel Horizontal to the Frame of the weapon.(Image #1)
When the Right side Rear QD is used on the front side of the tang it will sit at Apox a 30*
angle .(Image #2)
Finally, If you desire to have the PMM CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Rear QD sitting Horizontal but forward of the rear sling mounting tang you will use the Right side Rear QD on the left side of the rifle facing the muzzle.(Image #3)
Left Side Rear QD mounting:
The opposite scenario's applies for the Left Side Rear QD sling Mount.