PMM CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1/ Micro Safety Selector Levers
Parker Mountain Machine is proud to offer our very own selector levers for CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Weapons system.
Unlike any other manufacture on the market PMM has designed two selector levers in two sizes that gives the shooter the choice of using what is best suited to their liking. Meticulous detail went into the design of these selector levers for unmatched ergonomics and finish.
CNC'd in-house out of 6061 aluminum then hardcoated per military standards. The PMM Scorpion EVO 3 S1 SSL is a low cost and effective way of improving the operating functions of your Scorpion.
NOTICE: When buying the GEN 1 SSL's your are accepting that these were made for the older Scorpions and the Gen 2's have been optimized to fit all Scorpions. With the discounted price of the Gen 1 there is no returns or exchanges.
- Finished in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat in both black & FDE
- Mounting hardware and locktite included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple and is done in minutes.
- No permanent modifications to the weapon.
- Light weight less than 1 oz with Hardware.
- Does not contact any critical components of the Scorpion during articulation
- Laser engraved Position indicator gives the shooter a clear view of when the gun is on safe.
- Eliminates the trigger finger from getting Dug into in the firing position when using either Small lever
- Large PMM Scorpion SSL measures 1.21" inches long
- Small PMM Scorpion SSL measures 1.01" inches long