PMM Sig P229/P226/220/227 Optic & Lightening Slide Cuts
Product Details: PLEASE READ
This is a service that requires sending in your slide. The slide must be a factory slide and cannot be a blank or “builder” slide.
CURRENT LEAD TIMES:
Machining: MINIMUM 6 WEEKS
- Black DLC and TiN: 1-6 Weeks
- Grey and FDE PVD: 1-6 Weeks
- Cerakote: 1 Week (If selecting, please specify color in order comments at checkout)
You are responsible for shipping to us. We do not provide the initial label or box.
Please ship to:
Parker Mountain Machine
19 Fire Rd 13
Strafford, NH 03884
You may use whichever shipping provider you choose. Your shipment must include your:
- Order Confirmation
- Pistol Work Sheet (downloadable PDF on product page)
- Any other items
- Sights if you're providing your own
- Optic if you would like for us to install it for you (not necessary)
- Internals/sights are not necessary to be included unless otherwise stated
- Most optic cuts do not require any modification to slide internals, however there are exceptions
- We do not charge for disassembly or reassembly, so feel free to send in the complete slide
- If you are purchasing new sights from us, you will receive your old sights back
- Be sufficiently padded, taped, and INSURED
- Parker Mountain Machine is NOT responsible for slides that arrived damaged, missing items due to irresponsible packing, or not arriving at all. PLEASE INSURE YOUR PACKAGES. SIGNATURE REQUIRED IS NOT NECESSARY, BUT WE WILL HAPPILY SIGN FOR IT YOU’D PREFER IT.
- Please do not throw your slide or other items in an envelope and/or rely on the adhesive on the box.
Please select options from the drop down menu.
- SLIDES WITH A LOADED CHAMBER INDICATOR CAN NOT BE MILLED FOR AN OPTIC.
- Please send in your slide assembled (sans barrel and recoil assembly) for this service.
Pistol Featured in the Galley Below is the PMM "CowHampshire Special", It features a Inforce APLC light, Standard PMM RMR Cut,Trijicon suppressor Height sights, and the PMM SIG 226/229 MOD C (These are no longer offered) we are doing Chevron cuts only.
Sig P229 With FDE Cerakote PMM RMR cut and Forward "CHEVRON" Cuts.
Pistol Featured in the Galley Below is the PMM SIG 226/229 MOD RMR.