PMM Sig P229/P226 RMR & Lightening Slide Cuts
PMM is now machining Sig Sauer pistols to mount a Trijicon RMR to your pistol. We are also doing lightening cuts of the slide to reduce felt recoil and add texture for you to better control the manipulation of your slide. The RMR cut will result in a co-witness with suppressor sights (not included).
Choose from a variety of finish options, including cerakote by United Research and Development, Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC), or leave the metal bare.
Due to the design of the Sig Sauer slides, a Trijicon Sealing Plate must be used to maintain proper Drop safety spring pressure in the pistol when a RMR is mounted. If the RMR is not on the sldie the PMM Gen 1 or GEn 2 Cover plate must be used.
Be aware that Sig Sauer has made several generations of their pistols, some of which contain internal lightning cuts. Gen 2 Sig Sauer models with these cuts that PMM machines will have several breaches in the top of the slide (see photos). These breaches will not affect performance or reliability since they will be covered by your RMR with the Trijicon Sealing Plate or PMM Sig Cover Plate Adapter.
Product Details: PLEASE READ
- SLIDES WITH A LOADED CHAMBER INDICATOR CAN NOT BE MILLED FOR AN OPTIC.
- Cover Plates are CNC Constructed from 6061 T6511 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Cover Plates are anodized in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat
- A cover plate is not included with the PMM Sig Sauer RMR Cut service. To protect the slide if you choose to remove your RMR, a cover plate may be purchased separately. A Trijicon Sealing Plate MUST be used under your RMR, and can be purchased separately here on the PMM web site.
- PMM GEN 2 COVER PLATES ARE IN PRODUCTION, PLEASE CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY FOR UPDATES THANK YOU
- DUE TO PMM POPULARITY THE LEAD TIME ON ANY SLIDE SERVICE IS A MINIMUM OF 3 MONTHS FROM THE TIME YOUR SLIDE IS RECEIVED AT OUR FACILITY
- If you choose "yes" for the AmerIglo Suppressor height sights the cost of installation is included in the price of the sights
- When selecting the "CEREKOTE" option to add to your slide service you will need to select a color form the CEREKOTE home page(link Below) and specify that color in the COMMENTS portion of your order. www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/
- When selecting Titanium Nitride (TiN Gold) please specify which parts you would like coated in the COMMENTS portion of your order.
- Skeleton Lightening Cuts have NOT been tested for long term durability, by selecting these cuts, you, the consumer are assuming all liability.
- Any custom work outside the slide packages offered will incur a minimum charge of $150.00 for design and machine time.
Pistol Featured in the Galley Below is the PMM "CowHampshire Special", It features a Inforce APLC light, Standard PMM RMR Cut,Trijicon suppressor Height sights, and the PMM SIG 226/229 MOD C forward serrations which do not penetrate the barrel cavity.No additional
Sig P229 With FDE Cerakote PMM RMR cut and Forward "CHEVRON" Cuts.
Pistol Featured in the Galley Below is the PMM SIG 226/229 MOD RMR.