PMM SIG P320 Optic & Lightening Slide Cuts
PMM is now machining Sig Sauer "P" series pistols to mount an optic to your pistol. We are also doing lightening cuts of the slide to reduce felt recoil and add reliability. The Optic cut will result in a co-witness with suppressor sights. We can cut your slide for any slide mounted red dot sight (Trijicon, Leupold, Vortex, etc)
Choose from a variety of finish options like Cerakote by 603Coatings.com, Diamond like Carbon Coating (DLC), PVD or leave the metal bare.
Product Details: PLEASE READ
- Cover Plates are CNC Constructed from 6061 T6511 Aircraft-grade Aluminum
- Cover Plates are anodized in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hard-coat.
- DUE TO PMM POPULARITY THE LEAD TIME ON ANY SLIDE SERVICE IS A MINIMUM OF 6 WEEKS FROM THE TIME YOUR SLIDE IS RECEIVED AT OUR FACILITY
- Sight installations is included in the service
- When selecting the "CEREKOTE" option to add to your slide service you will need to select a color form the CEREKOTE home page(link Below) and specify that color in the COMMENTS portion of your order. www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/
- Skeleton Lightening Cuts have NOT been tested for long term durability, by selecting these cuts, you, the consumer are assuming all liability.
- Any custom work outside the slide packages offered will incur a minimum charge of $150.00 for design and machine time.