PMM FNH 509/509 Midsized RMR & Lightening Slide Cut Service
This is a service that requires sending in your slide. The slide must be a factory slide and cannot be a blank or “builder” slide.
CURRENT LEAD TIMES:
Machining: MINIMUM 6 WEEKS
- Black DLC and TiN: 1-6 Weeks
- Grey and FDE PVD: 1-6 Weeks
- Cerakote: 1 Week (If selecting, please specify color in order comments at checkout)
You are responsible for shipping to us. We do not provide the initial label or box.
Please ship to:
Parker Mountain Machine
19 Fire Rd 13
Strafford, NH 03884
You may use whichever shipping provider you choose. Your shipment must include your:
- Order Confirmation
- Pistol Work Sheet (downloadable PDF on product page)
- Any other items
- Sights if you're providing your own
- Optic if you would like for us to install it for you (not necessary)
- Internals/sights are not necessary to be included unless otherwise stated
- Most optic cuts do not require any modification to slide internals, however there are exceptions
- We do not charge for disassembly or reassembly, so feel free to send in the complete slide
- If you are purchasing new sights from us, you will receive your old sights back
- Be sufficiently padded, taped, and INSURED
- Parker Mountain Machine is NOT responsible for slides that arrived damaged, missing items due to irresponsible packing, or not arriving at all. PLEASE INSURE YOUR PACKAGES. SIGNATURE REQUIRED IS NOT NECESSARY, BUT WE WILL HAPPILY SIGN FOR IT YOU’D PREFER IT.
- Please do not throw your slide or other items in an envelope and/or rely on the adhesive on the box.
Please select options from the drop down menu.
Gallery Below Features the FN509 PMM: MODRMR Slide Cut:The MODRMR Slide cut Features only a RMR cut that will work for any Trijicon RMR. If you want another optic cut please E-mail PMM
Gallery Below Features the FN509 PMM: MOD 0 Slide Cut:The MOD 0 Slide cut Features the ribbed edges of the slide as well as the Square center cuts with the 45* slide relief cut. Neither penetrate into the barrel bore.
Gallery Below Features the FN509 PMM: MOD 2 Slide Cut. The difference between on The MOD 2 cut is the center line of "chevron" goes into the barrel bore.