PMM 1911 RMR Cut Service.
PMM is now machining a variety of 1911 pistols to mount a Trijicon RMR to your pistol. The RMR cut will result in a co-witness with the built in suppressor sights of the Trijicon Adapter plate
Choose from a variety of finish options, including Cerakote by RenArms Cerakote
Due to the design of the 4th generation 1911 slides The PMM RMR slide cut requires the use of the TRIJICONCA428-C-600757: 1911 RMR Mount w/ Integrated Night Sight Set: Black Front & Black Rear Outline with Green Lamps.
- Trijicon 1911 adapter Plate is included in the cost of the service.
- Proper Front to Rear sight relation is achieved by precisely measuring the Depth of cut offset between your slide prior to Machining
Please Note when selecting the "CERAKOTE" option to add to your slide service you will need to select a color form the CERAKOTE home page(link Below) and specify that color in the COMMENTS portion of your order.
This is a service that requires sending in your slide. The slide must be a factory slide and cannot be a blank or “builder” slide.
CURRENT LEAD TIMES:
Machining: MINIMUM 8 WEEKS UPON RECEIPT OF SLIDE
- Black DLC and TiN: 1-6 Weeks
- Grey and FDE PVD: 1-6 Weeks
- Cerakote: 1 Week (If selecting, please specify color in order comments at checkout)
You are responsible for shipping to us. We do not provide the initial label or box.
Please ship to:
Parker Mountain Machine
19 Fire Rd 13
Strafford, NH 03884
You may use whichever shipping provider you choose. Your shipment must include your:
- Order Confirmation
- Pistol Work Sheet (downloadable PDF on product page)
- Any other items
- Sights if you're providing your own
- Optic if you would like for us to install it for you (not necessary)
- Internals/sights are not necessary to be included unless otherwise stated
- Most optic cuts do not require any modification to slide internals, however there are exceptions
- We do not charge for disassembly or reassembly, so feel free to send in the complete slide
- If you are purchasing new sights from us, you will receive your old sights back
- Be sufficiently padded, taped, and INSURED
- Parker Mountain Machine is NOT responsible for slides that arrived damaged, missing items due to irresponsible packing, or not arriving at all. PLEASE INSURE YOUR PACKAGES. SIGNATURE REQUIRED IS NOT NECESSARY, BUT WE WILL HAPPILY SIGN FOR IT YOU’D PREFER IT.
- Please do not throw your slide or other items in an envelope and/or rely on the adhesive on the box.
Please select options from the drop down menu.