PMM S&W M&P Optic and Lightening Slide Cut Service
PMM is now machining Smith & Wesson M&P and M&P 2.0 slides to mount an Optic to your pistol. We are also doing lightning cuts of the slide to reduce felt recoil and add texture for you to better control the manipulation of your slide. The RMR cut will result in a co-witness with suppressor sights (not included). We can cut your slide for any slide mounted red dot sight (Trijicon, Leupold, Vortex, etc).
Choose from a variety of finish options Cerakote by 603Coating.com, Diamond Like Carbon Coating (DLC), PVD or leave the cut portions of the slide metal bare.
PRODUCT DETAILS: PLEASE READ:
- When choosing the Style of Front slide cuts please reference the galleries at the bottom of the page, They are labled: MOD D and MOD DS you must specify the Front slide cut style in the "COMMENTS" portion of the order when checking out.
- DUE TO PMM POPULARITY THE LEAD TIME ON ANY SLIDE SERVICE IS A MINIMUM OF 6 WEEKS FROM THE TIME YOUR SLIDE IS RECEIVED AT OUR FACILITY
- Sight Installation is included in the service
- When selecting the "CEREKOTE" option to add to your slide service you will need to select a color form the CEREKOTE home page(link Below) and specify that color in the COMMENTS portion of your order. www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/
- Skeleton Lightening Cuts have NOT been tested for long term durability, by selecting these cuts, you, the consumer are assuming all liability.
- Any custom work outside the slide packages offered will incur a minimum charge of $150.00 for design and machine time.