PMM Pistol Frame Stippling
PMM is now offering frame work for any polymer framed pistol. Framework can be just as important as slide modification when building a custom package. A solid grip is important on any pistol in every condition. More friction between your hands and the gun will mean more recoil control.
- Multiple patterns offered, if you do not see one you like do not be afraid to ask.
- Aggressive Texture: Most Friction, works well with gloves or bare hands.
- Mild (Carry) Texure: Less abrasive against body, Medium friction but still a large improvement over factory, less effective with gloves.
- Single Undercut: A relief cut under the trigger guard to allow your dominant hand a higher purchase on the pistol.
- Double Undercut: Adds a relief cut in the middle of the trigger guard for your support hand to lock into (includes the single undercut)
- Finger Groove Removal is only available for GEN 3 & GEN 4 Glocks.