Sig Sauer MCX PMM B.C.D. (Battery Control Device)
Parker Mountain Machine is proud to bring a Battery control device to the market for the SIG MCX, VIRTUS & RATTLER.
Much like the Battery Devices found on AR-15 Weapon systems PMM's B.C.D. Allows the shooter full control of the MCX,VIRTUS & RATTLER's Bolt Carrier with minor movement of the trigger finger saving the shooter precious time during magazine changes and battery manipulation.
Additionally the B.C.D's main paddle is larger with finer serrations for extra grip while engaging the Battery of the MCX rifle traditionally.
CNC'd in-house out of 6061 aluminum then hardcoated per military standards. The PMM B.C.D. is a low cost and effective way of improving the operating functions of your MCX rifle.
- Finished in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat. In colors FDE or black
- Mounting hardware and locktite included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple and is done in minutes.
- No permanent modifications to the rifle.
- Light weight less than 1 oz with Hardware.
- Does not contact any critical components of the MCX during articulation.