PMM AR15 B.C.D. (Battery Control Device)
Parker Mountain Machine is proud to bring a Battery control device to the market for the AR15/M4 weapon system (will also work on MR556 and Sig 516 rifles)
Much like the Battery Devices found on our other weapon systems PMM's B.C.D. Allows the shooter full control of the AR15 bolt carrier with minor movement of the trigger finger saving the shooter precious time during magazine changes and battery manipulation.
Additionally the B.C.D's main paddle is larger with finer serrations for extra grip while engaging the bolt release of the AR15 rifle traditionally.
CNC'd in-house out of 6061 aluminum then hardcoated per military standards. The PMM B.C.D. is a low cost and effective way of improving the operating functions of your rifle.
- Finished in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat. In colors FDE or black
- Mounting hardware and locktite included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple and is done in minutes.
- No permanent modifications to the rifle.
- Light weight less than 1 oz with Hardware.
- Does not contact any critical components of the AR15 during articulation.