PMM Sig Sauer P320 Gen 1 JTTC for Standard Threaded Barrels
PMM is proud to announce our new line of pistol compensators.
The PMM Compensator uses a proprietary mounting system much like what is found on all modern rifles utilizing a combination of shims and proper timing of the compensator in relation to the Pistol slide.
Additionally, the PMM compensators utilize a single port design at the 12 O’clock position which maximizes the effectiveness of the compensator in keeping the muzzle of the pistol down and allows the slide to “track” faster and more accurately for follow up shots.
During testing the PMM compensators were designed to work with most factory loaded ammunition but will yield the best results with a +P or Nato spec cartridge. We have adapted our designs to integrate with and complement the design of your pistol so no longer does a compensator have to look like an afterthought slapped on the end of your pistol, Rather it Delivers unmatched performance and looks.
Faxon marked shoulder depth: .475"
SilencerCo shoulder depth: .375"
1 x P320 Gen 1 Compensator
1 x Shim Kit
4 x 0.010" Shim
2 x 0.005" Shim
1 x 0.002" Shim
1 x 0.05mL Vial Loctite 272
*If ordering a 13.5x1 LH Metric compensator, your shim kit will include a PMM Metric Shim Alignment Rod. These are only necessary for metric barrels.*
- 7075 Aluminum finished in a type 3 class 2 Black hardcoat anodize.
- No set screws, mounts like a muzzle device on a rifle.
- Captured design ensures that even if your comp comes loose it will not come off or impede function.
- Designed around the Sig factory threaded barrels (13.5x1 LH) but will work with others that have the same threads. (Gap may vary)
- 1/2x28 options were designed around the Faxon COMPACT barrel and Full size SilencerCo.
- Technology born from ourPMM X-Comp pistol.
- BARREL NOT INCLUDED
13.5x1 LH Metric Threaded
- Sig Sauer Factory Threaded 13.5x1 LH Metric Threaded Barrel
Faxon "F" Marked 1/2x28 Threaded
- Faxon Compact Barrel
- Sig Sauer Factory Threaded 1/2x28 Barrel
- This comp can accept slightly longer threaded barrels, so if you're unsure what to order, this will be your safest bet. We recommend picking up spare shims in scenarios like this.
SilencerCo "C" Marked 1/2x28 Threaded
- Full Size SilencerCo 1/2x28 Threaded Barrel
- Griffin Armament 1/2x28 Threaded Barrel (You'll need extra shims)
- This comp has a shorter shoulder depth than the Faxon "F" marked comp, so there will not be as much room for fitment on untested barrels. If you're unsure, go with the Faxon marked one.