PMM P320 Micro JTTC and Barrel Combo
UPDATE AS OF JUNE 1, 2021:
We do not have an ETA on restocking ANY P320 barrel and compensator combos. We are working through supplier issues and are hoping to have this resolved ASAP.
We will update these product pages with the next restock date when we have a definitive time frame.
All further questions regarding restocking/ETA updates on these products will be ignored.
We appreciate your understanding and patience.
PLEASE READ FULLY BEFORE ORDERING!
FULL SIZE 4.7" Barrel:
- RXP XFull-Size
- RXP Full-Size
- Nitron Full-Size
- WILL NOT FIT X-5 LEGION SLIDE
COMPACT 3.9" Barrel:
- AXG Scorpion
- Nitron Compact
- RXP Compact
- OLDER X-CARRY SLIDES WILL REQUIRE BARREL MODIFICATION SERVICE
If you are unsure if this applies to your X-Carry, please follow these guidelines.
- If your slide is milled for the Romeo 1, then you will need the modification.
- If your slide is milled for the Romeo 1 Pro/Delta Point Pro footprint, you WILL NOT need the modification.
- Or you will need to measure the Breech Face on your slide. The measurement for the X-Carry is .390".
SUB COMPACT 3.6" Barrel:
- RXP XCompact
THESE COMBOS WILL WORK ON ANY SIG SAUER PRO CUT SLIDE.
PMM is proud to announce our new line of Compensators and barrels for the P320!
The PMM MICRO JTTC for the P320 uses a proprietary threaded barrel designed specifically for mounting our compensator. Our compensators mount much like what is found on all modern rifles utilizing a combination of thread locker and proper timing of the compensator in relation to the Pistol slide.
Additionally, the PMM MICRO JTTC of the P320 utilize a single port design at the 12 O’clock position which maximizes the effectiveness of the compensator in keeping the muzzle of the pistol down and allows the slide to “track” faster and more accurately for follow up shots.
The PMM MICRO JTTC was designed to work with most factory loaded ammunition and yield 30-35% reduction in muzzle climb with 115gr UMC! (please refer to testing charts at the bottom of the product page)
We have adapted our designs to integrate with and complement the design of your pistol so no longer does a compensator have to look like an afterthought slapped on the end of your pistol, Rather it Delivers unmatched performance and looks.
- Comp: 4140 PH Stainless Steel then finished in the industry standard PVD or DLC.
- Barrel: 416R Stainless Steel finished in DLC
- No set screws, mounts like a muzzle device on a rifle.
- Captured design ensures that even if your comp comes loose it will not come off or impede function.
- Includes our Proprietary, compensator specific threaded barrel
- Technology born from our PMM X-Comp pistol.