PMM P320 Micro JTTC and Barrel Combo
PMM is proud to announce our new line of Compensators and barrels for the P320!
The PMM MICRO JTTC for the P320 uses a proprietary threaded barrel designed specifically for mounting our compensator. Our compensators mount much like what is found on all modern rifles utilizing a combination of thread locker and proper timing of the compensator in relation to the Pistol slide.
Additionally, the PMM MICRO JTTC of the P320 utilize a single port design at the 12 O’clock position which maximizes the effectiveness of the compensator in keeping the muzzle of the pistol down and allows the slide to “track” faster and more accurately for follow up shots.
The PMM MICRO JTTC was designed to work with most factory loaded ammunition and yield 30-35% reduction in muzzle climb with 115gr UMC! (please refer to testing charts at the bottom of the product page)
We have adapted our designs to integrate with and complement the design of your pistol so no longer does a compensator have to look like an afterthought slapped on the end of your pistol, Rather it Delivers unmatched performance and looks.
- 4141 Stainless Steel then finished in the industry standard PVD or DLC.
- No set screws, mounts like a muzzle device on a rifle.
- Captured design ensures that even if your comp comes loose it will not come off or impede function.
- Includes our Proprietary, compensator specific threaded barrel
- Technology born from our PMM X-Comp pistol.