PMM P320 Gen 2 JTTC and Barrel Combo
COMING SOON. This is not yet available. WE ARE SHOOTING TO HAVE THESE IN STOCK IN JULY 2019
THIS BARREL AND COMPENSATOR WORK WITH THE COMPACT P320 SLIDE ONLY.You can use any size grip module but the slide will protrude if using a grip module shorter that a full size (but will function fine)
PMM is proud to announce our new line of Compensators and barrels for the P320!
The PMM GEN2 JTTC for the P320 uses a proprietary compact threaded barrel designed specifically for mounting our compensator.
The PMM compensators mount much like what is found on all modern rifles utilizing a combination of shims and proper timing of the compensator in relation to the Pistol slide.
The PMM GEN2 JTTC of the P320 utilize a single port design at the 12 O’clock position which maximizes the effectiveness of the compensator in keeping the muzzle of the pistol down and allows the slide to “track” faster and more accurately for follow up shots.
The PMM GEN2 JTTC for the P320 was designed to work with most factory loaded ammunition and yield 30-35% reduction in muzzle climb with 115gr UMC! (please refer to testing charts at the bottom of the product page)
We have adapted our designs to integrate with and complement the design of your pistol so no longer does a compensator have to look like an afterthought slapped on the end of your pistol, Rather it Delivers unmatched performance and looks.
This Compensator on a compact P320 slide is the length of a full-size P320 and will fit in full-size P320 holsters!
- 7075 Aluminum finished in a type 3 class 2 Black hardcoat anodize.
- No set screws, mounts like a muzzle device on a rifle.
- Captured design ensures that even if your comp comes loose it will not come off or impede function.
- Includes our Proprietary, compensator specific threaded barrel for use on COMPACT slides,manufactured by FAXON
- Technology born from our PMM X-Comp pistol.
- The PMM Gen2 JTTC barrel and COMP can also be used on smaller P320 Frames provided the P320 Compact slide is used, Please note the JTTC Compensator may protrude from the frame but will still function 100%