PMM Barrel Pinning and Welding Service
Due to popularity, we have added a set amount of inventory for this service to avoid going over capacity. Please read the terms and conditions page about barrel lead times and understand them completely before purchasing this service.
PMM is proud to offer barrel pinning and welding for a variety of platforms, in addition to our standard FN SCAR, Sig Sauer MCX, etc.
Types of platforms we offer threading services include, but aren't limited to, bolt guns, AR15/AR10 barrels, IWI Tavor, FN FS2000, FN FAL, FN P90, AK47/74 and pistol barrels. SEE GALLERY BELOW FOR IMAGES.
PMM will take your barrel and precisely cut, crown, thread and then finally pin and weld on the Muzzle Break or Flash Hider of your choice to meet the BATF requirement of 16" minimum barrel length. Please include your specifications in the Notes Section during Checkout.
You will need to ship your muzzle device to PMM unless you are also purchasing one from us.
· Barrel threading is concentric with the bore of the barrel.
· Barrel gets sized based on the overall length of the Flash Hider or Muzzle brake to meet the 16 inch minimum.
· Flash hider or Muzzle Brake of your choice get pinned and welded at the 6 O'clock position on the barrel.
· PMM Highly Recommends the use of the KBA SCAR Shoulder ring on ALL barrel's with a limited shoulder (PMM will not be held responsible for Baffle strikes on any PMM barrel jobs not using this ring to insure Proper Muzzle device alignment)
· All return shipments will be fully insured and that is included in the price.
Feel free to contact PMM directly regarding your specific needs at email@example.com.