FN Herstal SCAR 16/17/20/SC Selector Levers
Parker Mountain Machine is proud to offer our very own selector levers for both the SCAR 16 and 17 Weapons system.
Unlike any other manufacture on the market PMM has designed three selector levers in two sizes that gives the shooter the choice of using what is best suited to their liking.
CNC'd in-house out of 6061 aluminum then hardcoated per military standards. The PMM SSL is a low cost and effective way of improving the operating functions of your SCAR rifle.
- Finished in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat. In 2 colors FDE or black
- Mounting hardware and locktite included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple and is done in minutes.
- No permanent modifications to the rifle.
- Light weight less than 1 oz with Hardware.
- Does not contact any critical components of the SCAR lower receiver during articulation
Select the desired options for the pair of selectors below.
When selecting each size and side to purchase, Imagine the rifle's butt pad directly in the center of your chest, The side of the rifle with the ejection port will always be the right regardless of your dominant firing side.
This item cannot be shipped outside of the U.S.
International orders will be cancelled per our policy, less a 6% transaction fee.
PMM SCAR Selector Lever are available in both Black & FDE. All Safety Selector Levers are sold now WITHOUT the logo.