PMM SCAR 16/17 MRE XL STANDARD.( Mlok Rail Extension 4" long Rail)
Parker Mountain Machine is proud to now offer the PMM MRE XL Rail Extension for both the SCAR 16/17 Weapon systems.
Based off of the PMM MRE rail extension the PMM MRE XL is a 4" long version of the 2" MRE & MRE STANDARD
The MRE-XL has been CNC'd in-house out of T6-6061 aluminum then hardcoated per military standards. The PMM MRE-XL is a low Profile and lightweight solution to mounting mission essential accessories on the SCAR 16/17. The MRE-XL is designed to compliment the PMM MLOK-STANDARD Rail Panels, REP Panels & PMM MLOK Lower rail,
By adding a 4" of rail extension to their standard or SBR length SCAR, a shooter gains the much needed space to extend their support hand while still maintaining access to the SCAR's gas block.
- 1x PMM Mlok Rail Extension (MRE-XL) in either Black or FDE 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat.
- PMM MRE-XL maintains a fully free-floated barrel when installed.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple using the factory intended front receiver "horseshoe" Carrier"Rail Mounting points.
- PMM MRE-XL installs in minutes with no permanent weapon modification.
- Ultra lite weight/Low Profile design.
- All PMM MRE-XL's will work with any Magpul Designed MLOK Accessory or Mlok "T" slot Style Mounting system as well as the Kinetic Development Rail sections.
- PMM MRE-Xl weighs only 4.4 oz and maintain the same lines of the PMM MLOK Lower and MLOK side Rails.
- PMM MRE XL allows for full service of the gas system as well as removal of the Barrel as the factory intended it.
- PMM MRE XL can be used with or without the Optimal Bridge cover plate