PMM X-Comp Ultra slide for use with Ultra combo
Parker Mountain Machine is now offering upgrade packages to our Line of custom Sig Sauer P320's given the name "The PMM X-COMP".
The X-Comp Ultra is a HIGH PERFORMANCE pistol, you will need to use quality ammo and solid fundamentals when shooting this gun. You would not put 87 octane in your race car so do not expect magical results out of garbage ammo. We do not condone reloads or handloads, blazer 115, Winchester white box 115 or any steel case 9mm as they are weak in the power department and will not reliably cycle the X-Comp Ultra.
With that out of the way, we did build this concept for shooters and we did not want to limit you to +P duty ammo, the X-Comp Ultra will run quality 115,124 and 147Gr ammo. Here is a list of PMM Approved range ammo
· Remington UMC 115gr (ransom rest test ammo)
· Fiocchi 115gr
· Sig Sauer 115gr
· Federal American Eagle 115gr
· Blazer Brass 124gr
· Winchester 124gr NATO
· Sig Sauer 124gr
· Federal American Eagle 124gr
· Speer Lawman 124gr
· Most 147gr ammo will run based on the opposite force from the extra bullet weight
This is not an end all be all list as there will be many more that work as well as some that do not work, you need to make sure that you are running quality ammo to get the best performance and reliability out of the system.
Upon the first range trip we advise you oil the slide rails and barrel hood a little more than you normally would as these are all brand new, freshly coated components that need to wear in with each other.
Our Ransom rest testing of the ULTRA have shown a 50-55% reduction in muzzle climb using standard 115gr UMC ammo!
- Custom subcompact slide: With added ports to the slide to bring down reciprocating mass and added "X-COMP" and "PMM" markings for a distinct and identifiable look.
- Factory recoil spring and slide internals
- Factory Night Sights
- RMR cut price includes cover plate
*Slide can be cut for your choice of Trijicon RMR or Leupold DeltaPoint . Please specify below. If no option is selected, slide will not be cut for an optic
*Lead time for slide is 4-6 weeks
BARREL AND COMP SOLD SEPARATELY