Pocket Sand PMM Sig Sauer P226/229 JTTC
**Old Stock. This is our older pocket style comp. Same great performance as our newer serrated style, but with pockets! Only available in metric 13.5 x 1 LH / FDE. No returns.
The PMM Compensator uses a proprietary mounting system much like what is found on all modern rifles utilizing a combination of shims and proper timing of the compensator in relation to the Pistol slide.
Additionally, the PMM compensators utilize a single port design at the 12 O’clock position which maximizes the effectiveness of the compensator in keeping the muzzle of the pistol down and allows the slide to “track” faster and more accurately for follow up shots.
During testing the PMM compensators were designed to work with most factory loaded ammunition but will yield the best results with a +P or Nato spec cartridge. We have adapted our designs to integrate with and complement the design of your pistol so no longer does a compensator have to look like an afterthought slapped on the end of your pistol, Rather it Delivers unmatched performance and looks.
1 x P226/229 Compensator
1 x Shim Kit
4 x 0.010" Shim
2 x 0.005" Shim
1 x 0.002" Shim
1 x 0.05mL Vial Loctite 272
1 x PMM Metric Shim Alignment Rod
- 7075 Aluminum finished in a type 3 class 2 hardcoat anodize.
- No set screws, mounts like a muzzle device on a rifle.
- Captured design ensures that even if your comp comes loose it will not come off or impede function.
- Designed around the Sig factory threaded barrels (13.5x1 LH) but will work with others that have the same threads. (Gap may vary)
- 1/2x28 options were designed around the Faxon COMPACT barrel and Full size SilencerCo.
- Technology born from ourPMM X-Comp pistol.
- BARREL NOT INCLUDED
13.5x1 LH Metric Threaded
- Sig Sauer Factory Threaded 13.5x1 LH Metric Threaded Barrel