BLEM-PMM SCAR 16/17 Picatinny Rail Extension (PRE)
BLEM ITEM- NO RETURNS
These are BLEM PREs. There is a slight misalignment with the factory picatinny side rails on these. They are fully functional, they however do not align with the factory side rails and are therefore being offered at a discount.
Parker Mountain Machine is proud to now offer the PMM Picatinny Rail Extension (PRE) for both the SCAR 16/17 Weapon systems.
We took the standard M-Lok and Keymod Rail Extensions and redesigned them to match seamlessly with the FN factory picatinny rails at the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions.
The PRE has been CNC'd in-house out of T6-6061 aluminum and then hardcoated per military standards. The PMM PRE is a low Profile and lightweight solution to mounting mission essential accessories on the SCAR 16/17. PMM machined additional vent slots into all of the picatinny rails to lighten the PRE and also enhance the rifle's ability to cool-down after sustained strings of fire.
By adding a 2" of rail extension to their standard or SBR length SCAR, a shooter gains the much needed space to extend their support hand while still maintaining access to the SCAR's gas block.
- 1x PMM Picatinny Rail Extension (PRE) in either Black or FDE 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat.
- PMM PREs maintains a fully free-floated barrel when installed.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple using the factory intended front receiver "horseshoe" Carrier"Rail Mounting points.
- PMM PREs installs in minutes with no permanent weapon modification.
- Ultra lite weight/Low Profile design.
- All PMM PREs will work with any 1913 picatinny-style rail attachments.
- PMM PREs weigh only 2.6oz and maintain the same lines as the FN factory rails.
- PMM PREs allow for full service of the gas system as well as removal of the Barrel as the factory intended it.