PMM SCAR 16/17 Oversized Magazine Release Button
48-2Parker Mountain Machine is proud to offer our very own Oversized Magazine release button for both the SCAR 16 and 17 Weapons system.
Unlike any other manufacturer on the market PMM has designed the SCAR magazine release button to contour the lower of the SCAR perfectly.
Not only does the PMM SCAR Magazine Release Button give the shooter precious extra surface area on the Vertical face it kicks down Allowing the shooter to transition directly from the trigger to the magazine release button without having to stretch for it.
Finally Unlike any other option on the Market the PMM SCAR Magazine Release button does not protrude above the Factory Magazine release button cage eliminating any extra potential for unwanted magazine ejections if bumped.
CNC'd out of 6061 aluminum then hardcoated per military standards. The PMM SCAR Magazine release button is a low cost and effective way of improving the operating functions of your SCAR rifle.
- Finished in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat. In 2 colors FDE or Black
- New 2mm Roll pin included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple and is done in minutes.
- No permanent modifications to the rifle.
- Light weight only .11 oz with Roll Pin.
- Does not contact any critical components of the SCAR lower receiver during articulation
- Optional Roll pin punch Sold separately on the PMM SCAR Hardware Page
- THE PMM SCAR Oversized Magazine release button has been designed specifically for the OEM lower on both the 16/17 and does not work on aftermarket lowers with proprietary Magazine button cage changes.