Sig Sauer MCX PMM B.C.D. (Battery Control Device)
Parker Mountain Machine is proud to bring a Battery control device to the market for the SIG MCX, VIRTUS & RATTLER.
Much like the Battery Devices found on AR-15 Weapon systems PMM's B.C.D. Allows the shooter full control of the MCX,VIRTUS & RATTLER's Bolt Carrier with minor movement of the trigger finger saving the shooter precious time during magazine changes and battery manipulation.
Additionally the B.C.D's main paddle is larger with finer serrations for extra grip while engaging the Battery of the MCX rifle traditionally.
CNC'd in-house out of 6061 aluminum then hardcoated per military standards. The PMM B.C.D. is a low cost and effective way of improving the operating functions of your MCX rifle.
- Finished in a 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat. In colors FDE or black
- Mounting hardware and locktite included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple and is done in minutes.
- No permanent modifications to the rifle.
- Light weight less than 1 oz with Hardware.
- Does not contact any critical components of the MCX during articulation.
PMM Ultra Light Skeleton Stock
PMM is proud to introduce the U.L.S.S Stock!
We have designed this stock with the weight and compact size of PDW's in mind. Coming in at 5.1oz the handling characteristics are phenomenal on shorter weapons. Weapons remain fully functional with access to controls with the stock folded and with Locking QD sockets on either side of the heel the U.L.S.S. is ready for your setup. Our stock is compatible with the familiar MCX folding hinge. (HINGE NOT INCLUDED)
- 1x PMM U.L.S.S. Stock in either Black or FDE 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat.
- Lightweight at a mere 5.1oz (1.2oz lighter than a factory rattler stock).
- QD mounts at either side of the heel.
- Rubber but pad absorbs recoil and keeps the stock planted in your shoulder.
- Shorter length of pull to keep the setup compact.
- 100% machined in house out of quality 6061-T6511.
- PMM Hinges are in final production stages.
PMM SCAR 16/17 MRE XL.( Mlok Rail Extension 4" long Rail)
Based off of the PMM MRE rail extension the PMM MRE XL is a 4" long version of the 2" MRE & MRE HD
The MRE-XL has been CNC'd in-house out of T6-6061 aluminum then hardcoated per military standards. The PMM MRE-XL is a low Profile and lightweight solution to mounting mission essential accessories on the SCAR 16/17. The MRE-XL is designed to compliment the PMM MLOK-HD Rail Panels, REP HD Panels & PMM MLOK Lower rail, which have also been redesigned to add additional durability in high-stress environments.
By adding a 4" of rail extension to their standard or SBR length SCAR, a shooter gains the much needed space to extend their support hand while still maintaining access to the SCAR's gas block.
- 1x PMM Mlok Rail Extension (MRE-XL) in either Black or FDE 8625 type 3 class 2 industry standard hardcoat.
- PMM MRE-XL maintains a fully free-floated barrel when installed.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Installation is simple using the factory intended front receiver "horseshoe" Carrier"Rail Mounting points.
- PMM MRE-XL installs in minutes with no permanent weapon modification.
- Ultra lite weight/Low Profile design.
- All PMM MRE-XL's will work with any Magpul Designed MLOK Accessory or Mlok "T" slot Style Mounting system as well as the Kinetic Development Rail sections.
- PMM MRE-Xl weighs only 4.4 oz and maintain the same lines of the PMM MLOK Lower and MLOK-HD side Rails.
- PMM MRE XL allows for full service of the gas system as well as removal of the Barrel as the factory intended it.
- PMM MRE XL can be used with or without the Optimal Bridge cover plate
PMM is happy to announce a new business offering called RENT-A-RETICLE.
Please check out the link below.